Tuesday, January 29, 2013

To Your Health and My Happiness

Less than three weeks in andddddd I'm sick.  Of course this would happen.  I was fine yesterday for the most part.  Last night my throat was a little scratchy but I didn't think anything of it.  Well, I guess I underestimated the bug (or overestimated my immune system), because when I woke up this morning it felt like I had been hit in the head repeatedly with a shovel.  This must have been what happened too, because more than a few people told me I looked terrible today (more than the one or two who usually do so).  Not to fear though, because Kristin quickly set me up to be taken to the doctor by one of the student workers.  Though the wait in the office was a little over twenty minutes, once I saw the Dr. she was very prompt and helpful.  She asked mewhat was wrong, I told her, and then she wrote out the prescription and instructed me to return the next day. All was fast and cheerful.  After the visit, I walked across the street, picked up my prescription, hopped on the bus, and dove into bed and passed out.  Overall, I think it cost around 45 Euro for the visit and meds but I think it gets refunded? Oh well, either way I recommend the AIB doc if anyone has any reason whatsoever to go.

  Gesundheit,
  Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment