Wednesday, January 23, 2013

One week down

I've been in German about a week now. Right now I'm on lunch break between classes. One things for sure, while we are in Germany, school is still on. While its nice not having random club meetings, corps activities  or football games eating up my time, there are still plenty of distractions. I've been neglecting my computing and signals reading in favor of physiology, so I'll be playing catchup this weekend. Next weekend we're planning a trip to Paris (not done through AIB) so standby for that. We took our first night out in Cologne last Friday, which was awesome. Just a little asking around with the locals can lead you to the best locations really fast. Most people speak a little bit of English, so you can always get by. My host family is great too, though I do need to spend some more time with them. Tomorrow is our official Cologne excursion, so I'll take lots of pictures. Facebook is extremely helpful with communicating back home since its completely free, no need to get a phone plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment