Thursday, January 31, 2013

Another Blog



Hallo Zussamen,

This week has been enthralling.  Tonight, we will be attending a classical concert and listening to works by a famous German composer played by the musical students of Bonn University.    I enjoy classical music immensely, and fine occasions such as these are rare back in college station.  And as if the excellent classical music wasn’t exciting enough, we get to go to the hospital in the morning and view some real surgeries!  I cannot wait to see this, and I hope I get the chance to scrub in like the student Dr. Wasser said had the opportunity to last year.  Oh and the piece de resistance of the weekend is the trip to Amsterdam that we will be embarking on tomorrow afternoon.  I can’t even imagine the wonders I will witness there.  Stay tuned for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment