Monday, January 14, 2013

ALMOST THERE




Wow, I cannot believe that January 14th is finally here… It’s the day that we all leave for Bonn. Even though the trip is only hours away, I honestly still don’t know what to expect. I’ve lived in BCS my entire life, so leaving is a big step for me. Not only am I leaving this city, but I’m leaving the country. I am beyond excited, I’ve been counting down all winter break! This last week has flown by, and now all I’m worried about is getting through the airport with all of my luggage, which is hopefully up to par with the airport regulations. I didn’t realize how hard it would be to pack for this trip, and I’ve been scrambling to get everything together all night. 

Like I said, I have no clue what to expect. This is a new adventure for me, as I’m sure it is with everyone else on the trip. I can’t wait to see Europe for the first time and meet my host family! I have little knowledge about what lies ahead, but this is a once in a lifetime experience and I am ready for anything.  See ya in four months, America! 

-this is by Jordan Skrivanek 

No comments:

Post a Comment