Sunday, February 4, 2018

Week 2

I finally went through and worked out the day each week ends and I realized that I had written about this weeks weekend in my last post, so this post might be a little short. This week has been one of the busier ones as the class load has been rather heavy. I guess because of the upcoming Vienna trip. Gotta get all the classwork for this week and next done now. Mein Deutsch sind Besser. I’m confident enough with it that I order my food and ask questions in German. 211 homework has been insane. I’m definitely not as good at making sure I finish my homework with plenty of time to spare here. I think most of that is due to how much more time I’ve been spending participating in social activities. We as a group have gotten so close and seem to share everything, especially germs. I imagine it would be catastrophic were one of us to catch the flu or something because we would all get it. As it is a mild sore throat and head cold has spread through us at an astonishing pace. 
The end of this week also coincided with my first, and hopefully only, missed class of the semester. I stayed out way too late trying to make sure some girls who'd gotten way too drunk made it home safely and slept straight through my early German class. 

No comments:

Post a Comment