Friday, February 16, 2018

Drei

The football game in Leverkusen between Mainz versus Leverkusen was incredible. That was my first football game and I would definitely go to another one. The crowd was rambunctious with the serious fans secured within the a certain section of the bleachers. These serious fans went the full mile with flags, banners, drums, and face paint. They roared whenever their team scored and they booed whenever the opposing team scored. I remembered one of the most memorable fan groups was called the "Chaos Boyz". They had a very cool name and banner that resonated with me. The football teams were both very good. I remembered right when the game began, one of the players got "injured" which seems to happen all the time in many sports. It is a good strategy in deliberately trying to get the other team a foul and card but in reality it is really stupid.

For Biomedical Physiology lab, we did not have the stand to conduct the experiment so we just got the numbers and did the calculations. I am fine with just doing that but my friends that took Biomedical Physiology lab back in College Station, Texas said some of the experiments were pretty cool and fun. We are not doing any of the wet labs here which is unfortunate because that was something I was looking forward to. For History of Medicine in Europe, I really enjoyed learning about how faith and religion was intertwined with medieval medicine in the West.

No comments:

Post a Comment