Monday, February 5, 2018

Part 3

Week 4 approached very quickly and I was so excited for our excursion to Vienna, Austria. All the planned museums met and surpassed my expectations. Tuesday started with a tour with Dr. Snobel (spell check) which happened to look like Dr. Wasser. I heard they are good friends and just shop at the same stores. After the tour I experienced the Viennesian Spicy Sausage in a Bun. It was so good I wanted to get two but my stomach wouldn’t allow it, especially since I knew we were going to the Gulasch Museum. The food here was impeccable to say the least. I ordered the beef and potatoes and let’s just say my plate looked as clean as it would coming out the dish washer.
The wine was also good. We took full advantage of having dinner on AIB and ordered a bottle for the table. I had a great night and it was the only way to start such a wonderful trip.

Wednesday we went to Narrentrum, which was really interesting. We got to see a lot of wax models, bones, and more of many dieases and disorders that occurred throughout history and still today. This was a cool sight for anyone interested in the medical field especially dermatology because if you can’t handle that then you need a new field.

I was super excited for the Spanish Horseriding School but we only got to see them practice which mainly consisted of the horses getting exercise. I don’t really agree with everything they make the horses do there, but it is what it is you know. The show goes on.

We ventured off to the Albertina museum which consisted of Mozart and Picasso. It was really nice. I will insert my favorite. After that we went to the Schonbrunn Palace and got some good cardio and photos.



The concert was really nice and relaxing. It’s not anything that I would normally do so it was nice to do something outside the box because I really enjoyed it. I wish the church had better seats though. 🍑 Following the concert we went to go eat at a Lebanese restaurant. That was my first time eating that style of food. The restaurant was very upscale so I felt boujee (lol).

The museum on the last day was one of the best parts. I wish we had more time. I thought it wasn’t going to be as interesting, but it turned out to be awesome. I enjoyed the animal part up stairs the most, but I wasn’t able to see and appreciate everything. So if I’m ever back in Vienna I’m going there.

This weekend we went to Prague for our personal adventures and I had a good time. It was a short trip but the view was amazing. I even got to do the fish pedicure which happens to be illegal in the US. It was weird at first because the fish tickled your feet at first but then you got use to it. This trip was for trying new things and enjoying them all. Thank God we didn’t have school related things this week besides Monday and Dr. Wasser’s lecture about Frued, which was really interesting. It was cool to hear the lecture inside of the Frued house. Now I’m just exhausted and ready for bed, but we have class tomorrow and I have a genetics exam Wednesday. Yay me! 🙃



SN: I gotta start switching jackets because then it’s going to look like I’m in the same country and just took a bunch of photos everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment