Friday, February 16, 2018

Part 4

This week was been pretty ordinary week school wise. Just a bunch of classes before Kareneval. We are getting into some new things in physiology which is interesting because now it kind of feels like school. I'm glad I took anatomy because I can connect some of the material together. The small snippets of Star Wars from Dr. Wasser's lecture give my brain a quick break from all the information overload. I'm glad he keeps it fun. German is German. Can't say that I enjoy the language all to well because translations don't really make sense sometimes. Overall it's cool though. We got to learn some songs for Karneval so we can "fit in" with the Germans as Hilde says. Viva Colonia was my favorite because it was catchy and it wasn't hard to sing along. Genetics sucks lol. I really dislike the class especially because we have to be there so late. It's so hard to even pay attention especially when it's dark and you just want to go home to eat and sleep. We had our first exam and let's just say I need to make some changes. I still don't know how he comes up with his questions but hopefully the next exam goes better because I'm just trying to graduate.

Apart from school this week started Karneval which is considered the 5th season of the year. We heard so many stories about how fun, crazy, and packed it will be in Bonn and Cologne. It almost gave me anxiety thinking about the parade in Cologne on Monday because I hate being around a bunch of people especially if they all drunk. I'm so glad I went out 3 nights because each day was fun and not as bad as they all said. Yes it was a bunch of people, but it ws also a great experience to see so many people so happy and enjoying life all at one time. One of the hardest things to achieve is happiness and for a few days people are allowed to do what makes them happy and the costumes was just an added bonus. I was a unicorn and SWAT. I think my costumes were pretty good since they were last minute. I tried German beer and I hate beer but it wasn't the worst. Parade in Bonn was a lot of fun and then a bunch of us went up and had a first night. Shout out to everyone that came with us to a random bar. We turned it out. Besides from all the partying a few of us also went the Wildlife Park in Venusberg. I fed a deer and I cannot believe it. I generally love to see different animals but I don't like being too close or touching them. However, this trip is all about trying new things and ya girl fed a baby deer and I think the other was a reindeer. Either way this week was great, and to top it all off we have school Tuesday. How sway!


No comments:

Post a Comment