Sunday, February 18, 2018

ALAAF a mental breakdown

ALAAF a mental breakdown.

Hi,
This week started off in the midst of KARNEVAL. Although Sunday started as sweet as ever visiting and helping out a center for people with disabilities. Sunday night ended with broken glass, flashing lights, and too much artificial smoke. Only to start Monday with the last, yet best day of Karneval. From all the free Camellia, yummy coffee, crowded parades, to dancing on street till the late hours of the night. Karneval was so good to us TEXANS. So much so that Tuesday morning I was in the NEWSPAPER! I really made it in GERMANY, please contain your excitement my adoring fans. There is enough of my fame to go around…JK I am still Lame.
Tuesday came and as school started again, I quickly realized that you must really STUDY during a study abroad. One sad, yet funny mental breakdown it all came together.  Wednesday where we tour BAYER COMPANY, they had the coolest learning set up around! Skip to Thursday where I find out that our Morocco trip must be CANCELLED. I am truly sad about this but now I am going to PORTUGAL and MADRID! Yeah, I know my life is super hard.
But I want to take a moment to thank my family! My loving and supportive parent CAROL and MIGUEL AGURCIA, THANK YOU for taking my joke seriously. We are a month and a half in and every day I wake up in awe that I’m in GERMANY. My life wouldn’t be the same without my parents.
Friday came and it was GALENTINES, cute gifts for all! S/O to WHITNEY for being the real MVP!! She got me fuzzy socks, sour candy and unicorn everything! Ended the day with a sunset walk along the Rhine. Then Saturday started with a hike, where 10 minutes in I thought I would die. This weekend I became IBK 2.0 this with a well-deserved sleepover then a girl’s night! I’m loving every second here, up until its Sunday and school rolls around. Time to focus once again, but my test this week got moved!
 Ending the weekend with another walk along the Rhine and a yummy dinner with my host family! This weekend started as what I thought would be a drag since our Amsterdam plans fell through. It turned out to be one of the best weekends!

                                Loving life and loving GERMANY since 1998.
                                                                        XOXO,

                                                                        GOING GERMAN :)

No comments:

Post a Comment