Saturday, February 10, 2018

Budaful Shambles

Hallo,
My life is like a can’t eat can’t sleep version of stress. This past week in Vienna was amazing! The weather was so beautiful and to feel the sun beat down on your face. I miss the sun more than anyone will ever know. I enjoyed every museums we went in to. They were so unique and interesting. From free lunches with Lexie and IBK’s host family, to the hotel door in our room not properly closing, and to the pillow talk! This week was long and tiring, but one of the best weekends. Constantly laughing, s/o to my roomie. Even though I almost killed you that one time, we have a roomie love that is one we don’t deserve but the one we need! 
I’m grateful for my time spent in Vienna learning so much medical history. To spending the weekend in budapest. Highly recommend touring and hiking the city at night. It was truly Budaful especially the thermal baths. 
I got a test Wednesday and I am major Time freaking out but it’s still chill. 

Here are some of the best moments over the week:
-Ohh  he has 3 girl friends
-"Donations" for flower...um no
-WiFi that doesn’t work
-“I’m not 5, look at all of this” -IBK
-“ You bought your ticket for 7:25 am not 7:25 pm…ya dummy”
-The amount of rock puns told was truly solid and ROCKING 
-“We need a bathing suit for Budapest?!?”
-Two sweaters originally 50 euro for 15 euro…talk about a steal
-Yikes with a capital Y she means serious business 
-Sometimes you don’t have to roast to roast. It’s all in the silence
-“You won’t let me hold ur hand”-IBK
-Baby back ribs talk about it

Till next time :)
Luv        
  -Going German 

No comments:

Post a Comment