Sunday, February 11, 2018

Budapest Brouhaha

This has been a busy weekend. So much so that I was completely unable to post on the weekend about Budapest. But I guess I'll put it in here with my weekly program blog.

While in Budapest, I finally got rid of the beast I've been carrying since the US: my brother's suitcase. Filled to the brim with American goods like candy and cereal, that suitcase has followed me around in three different countries. While in Vienna it broke open, spilling oatmeal of all things all over the train station. But finally it was over. I left the suitcase from hell in my brother's place in Budapest and told him there was no way I'd bring chocolate milk the next time I do this. The rest of Budapest was a lot of fun. I was finally able to catch up with all my friends from Budapest that I haven't seen in over a year. I played basketball and went to the gym, stuff that I clearly could not do anywhere else in the world. But it was a lot of fun, something I'd do again in a heartbeat.

The rest of my program week was not as much fun. I spent every single day either finishing math homework or studying for my 211 test. I felt that the test went pretty badly but I should at least get some points for saying V=IR. Anyways, I'm hoping for carnival to make up for the awful program week I've been having! So far it has been great and I've met so many new Germans while on the streets of Bonn. I hope this continues to be as much fun during the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment