Monday, January 12, 2015

Travels on Travels on Travels

Hallo Blog!

Today I will board a plane and fly to a foreign country where I will be living for the next four months.

I am so excited! It is an amazing life opportunity. People keep telling me that I will not be the same when I come home.

They say
I will have seen more.
I will learn a new language (probably an exaggeration of my ability).
I will learn how to teach others.
I will learn how to travel.
I will try new food.
I will taste new beer.

And I can't wait.
I can't wait to meet my host family.
I can't wait to explore Bonn.
I can't wait to teach.
I can't wait to visit other cities.

Also I MUST see this place:
Like seriously? That place looks ridiculous. 
I've also promised myself that I will make it to London and Amsterdam while we are in Europe.

As excited as I am about the plethora of adventure that awaits me, I sit here with conflicting emotion. 

To Jordan and my family, I will miss you more than you know. I love you all so much. Being apart from you for 4 months is going to be a new challenge for me. I miss you all already. 

Thank you to everyone who wrote me a letter to take with me on my trip. I will cherish your kind words and your time. My relationships with the people that I love are what I care most about in this world and what I will miss the most. 

Next time I write will be from my new home over 5,000 miles away. Thank you for reading my blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment