Saturday, January 24, 2015

SNOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Being born in Houston I have never ever seen snow like this. I was probably the most obnoxious  person on the hike today because I just kept throwing snowballs  at people. One snow ball was especially big
This was probably the greatest moment of  my young life. And  not  to mention how much bread I got to eat today. I ate my weight in bread and I freaking LOOOOVE bread. If I could marry bread I would. But I can't. The food here in Germany is amazing. Everything is savory and delicious, The beer is amazing. The wine is high quality and cheaper than in America. All this aside, the people that I am here with really do make every day better than the last. I couldn't imagine being in this amazing place without getting to laugh with everyone and go to pubs with everyone. I have a lot of time here, and I can't wait to see what the rest of this trip has in store for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment