Sunday, January 25, 2015

Let it Snow!

I was waiting at the bus station to go to the hike for the pre-AIB event. In my mind, I replayed the performance we were gonna put up for the welcome party, praying that I will not let the anxiety of stage fright leave my mind blank. I was quickly distracted when I noticed that the first flakes of snow were falling. I have seen snow, but never seen first hand the transformation that occurs around town. The tree branches were quickly covered in white snow. Soon the rooftops followed and lastly the whole view was in white. When I finally reach the train station there was about a half inch of snow. During the hike (I should have wore a thicker jacket), we threw large chunks of snow at each other (it was quite fun). Hopefully, it will snow again later (can't wait).



No comments:

Post a Comment