Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Calm before the storm

So this week has been pretty chill. We even had a full day off of school and we got to go to Cologne for the day. I know this is only the calm before the storm because next week, we go to Vienna, then go to Budapest for the weekend....And then it hits. We have our first Physiology test the next Wednesday, which Aaron and Zach have scared us to death about (in a good way). But I'm excited for the fun times and adventures before our test.

We had a blast in Cologne yesterday. The Cologne Cathedral is crazy big and none of my pictures even could capture the grandeur of it. It rained all day but we managed to stay somewhat dry. One of my favorite things we saw was the old gestapo prison in the center of the city. The actual prison section was exceptionally eerie. I really enjoyed the history of it all though. I also got to try my first Berliner and it was AMAZING! I got another one today. 

I've always wanted to go to Austria, especially Vienna, so I am extremely excited to go to Vienna next week. I'm trying to stay focused this week and stay on top of my studies and homework, but it's been really hard. I'm like a little kid the night before Christmas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment