Monday, January 12, 2015

Initial Thoughts

I am extremely excited about this trip to Germany. I'm nervous about leaving  my  family and my girlfriend for such a long time, but I know that I will settle into my temporary home quickly. I haven't planned much for extra trips but the few that I have thought of like going to Poland to see Auschwitz, hopefully going to Spain for spring break, and going to the amusement park in Germany are so far what I want to do.  I'm not really too worried about being in another country because of traveled to foreign countries before, but I know I will be homesick after being so far from home much longer than I have ever been.  I'm looking forward to learning German from my host family and our class and definitely looking forward to tasting all kinds of Beers during this trip. I hope that with every day I will have a new story to tell my friends and family once I return home.

No comments:

Post a Comment