Monday, January 19, 2015

Bonn

My first week in Bonn has been awesome. Although, we had some orientations before the trip, I have never really talked with the other bioscience students. During this first week I have made multiple new friends (from Penn State, host family, and program ). The house I am staying at is near a forest. Once the weather is warmer, I want to start exploring. I am in love with the diversity of food my host family and Bonn has to offer. I had some Arabian rice dish, salad, and yogurt. It had cinnamon, beef, and carrot in it. The program took us to a beautiful winery the past weekend, and I can't wait to travel there again. On Sunday we climbed a small mountain to see the ruins at Drachenfels. I can't wait to explore more of this beautiful city.

No comments:

Post a Comment