Sunday, January 20, 2019

Survive my first week



I'm doing good so far except I woke up at 3am every day and the next day I felt really sleepy. I couldn't concentrate on any activity we have. Hopefully, I can get back by next week (fingers crossed). German food is really good, except there is too much drinking for me. I felt drunk after a small glass of wine my host family gave me. The wine tastes good but I don't think alcohol is a thing for me. I drank beer like water so I wouldn't get drunk so fast (poor me). Anyways, I missed rice already. I should have brought a rice cooker with me (lol, jk). But I love German food, probably gonna ask my host mom to teach me someday. Oh, my host family is really nice. I'm surprised how organize the house is and how German use their space so good. I love their lifestyle  Everything is really smooth now, hopefully, it will continue throughout the program.

Besides, we haven't done anything that is completely related to school yet, except Diffeq. I got a night class for Diffeq, but I couldn't concentrate at all, still feel kind of tired. We got homework quiz already for the class, but it is just a review of Cal 2. For the lecture, I don't understand anything yet. I didn't see the point of the professor try to make. So far it is a blurry picture for me, I don't know what is going on. Oh well, I will catch up and get back on track by next week (it is a goal). We also started to learn some German. It is a fun class. I like it. The goal is to understand what people say on the stress and able to have a German conversation with my host family :))).

It is kinda late now and I need to go to sleep for my class tomorrow. Gute Nacht people :))))))))

No comments:

Post a Comment