Thursday, January 10, 2019

Flightmares! (Pre-Departure)

To say that I am fully prepared for this trip would be an outright lie. In fact I have been having nightmares about this trip! All of which have involved me losing luggage, losing my ticket, and being late for departure. I have only been on a plane once before, and my family led me the whole way so it seemed easy. Now it doesn't seem so plain. I have been very anxious and stressed out about getting to Germany. Not even so much as being in Germany, just getting there. So I suppose we'll see how that works out. Beyond that I am actually incredibly excited for the things that I will be experiencing. I wish I could skip the plane ride all together, but alas I must endure the flight and all its troubles. I will undoubtedly face many obstacles along the way, but I just have to remember that it will all work out. So, we'll see how I fare along this immense journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment