Sunday, January 20, 2019

One Week Down!

I had a feeling that I was gonna be less stressed out about this trip to Germany once I got settled in, and I was right. So far everything has been going smoothly. I feel like I'm easing into the German lifestyle and adapting fairly well. I haven't had any troubles with public transportation yet. Walking around has been good. I almost got lost once, but then things started looking familiar and I found my way. I really like it here in Germany. Sure there are some road blocks like the language barrier, but I'm still able to go about my day with little to no troubles. I was surprised to see how many people knew english. I had heard that people in Germany knew the language, but I didn't expect it to be this good. People in Mexico don't even know english this well. So far I am really liking living here.

As far as school goes, we haven't done a whole lot except for in Diff EQ. That class is quite draining. Mainly because it is so late in the day for me, but so early in the day for my professor. It's tiresome, but I'll be able to manage. The quizzes are a little lengthy, but hopefully with everyone's help it won't be so tough. I'm excited for the week to come. I can't wait to learn some physiology!

No comments:

Post a Comment