Sunday, January 6, 2019

Pre Departure

Only a few days left until I get on the airplane and start my "Hero's journey". I still haven't pack anything yet, I keep procrastinating and spend most of my time with my phone. A part of me doesn't want to leave somehow. I don't know how I'm going to blend myself with the community since I'm kind of hard to open myself with people. My friends always told me that I'm so introvert, which concerned me about my skill in express myself in the culture that I do not know too well.
Of course, I will learn more when I get there like how I survive in a completely different world, how to organize my life without any help from my parents, etc. But the most important thing to me is how I can fix an introvert part of me, how I grow up and adapt to the world. At this point, I see that I'm not mature and smart enough to fully make a good decision and be responsible for all of my action. Thus, I hope through this aboard I will gain more experiment by falling and get up by myself.
I can't wait to see the other part of the world, but first I need to pack my stuff :)))
See you Germany in 6 more days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment