Saturday, March 3, 2018

Well this week was interesting to say the least

So the weekend was pretty chill, I decided to stay in to rest up and study for the following tests. I forgot how much you can get done when you have nothing planned for the rest of the day haha. During this week we attended a out of class lecture provided by College Station over drugs and how they help in medical treatment works to how the government regulates them. This went on for a couple of days and was very interesting and time committing. Later in the week we had a couple of tests (which we won't talk about *cough*) I have been going to the gym more often though which I'm really proud of. I ran 5 miles in an hour which is ok I mean I know I'm out of shape but you know you have to start somewhere. Plus I've noticed I've been eating so much more out here and it's scaring me because when I go back to the states I don't want to blow up like a balloon. This weekend though will be exciting skiing is coming up and I can't wait to go for my first time!

No comments:

Post a Comment