Sunday, March 18, 2018

Paris or how the French say Pari

Where to begin? I know I know I could start with Monday but heck this seems like it needs the weekend to prepare for. So to start my little story you need to learn a little something about Germany, they shut stores down on Sunday. So Saturday I'm just chilling like packing light going to Alwin's party (night before) and goofing off, when Sunday hits and I realize I don't have but a little bit of toothpaste and airplane size conditional. Well stores are closed so I'm like screw it I can't go so I wait till I get to France to buy stuff. Get to France and the first two days and we walk around small cities all day which is awesome as well as try authentic French food like snails which was so good I couldn't believe it. But I'm like I need toothpaste and conditional (which the hotel did have some). We arrive to Paris and I have no time to go to the store, haha so at this point I'm almost out of toothpaste (rationing can go a long way) and forgot to grab the conditional from the other hotel so water showers are working great. After having one of the best lunches in Paris with chocolate pie I'm starting to feel my teeth and they aren't feeling great. We go to the Louvre and see some of the most incredible pieces of art and still nothing is done to change my teeth. Later that night we went to a classy restaurant which is absolutely great and that was the last night in Paris. The next day after some tours my small group goes to Porto Portugal where I find shampoo but no toothpaste so at this point my teeth are being scrubbed by nothing but water brushes. But that's ok because in Ponta Delgada I was able to get toothpaste where it felt heavenly. But in Porto we explored the city and saw some of the incredible bridges that were built there which was absolutely gorgeous. That's all for now, talk soon.





No comments:

Post a Comment