Monday, March 26, 2018

Test Week = Stress Week


Week 7:

This was test week. I had a German test, a physiology test, and my initial presentation to Enmodes on the design our pilot team suggests. There was a lot of stress and hard work and studying packed into this week but I felt that I used my time pretty well. Camella and I helped each other study a little, mostly by keeping each other accountable for really studying rather than procrastinating. This was incredibly helpful because it kept me on track and motivated. I studied a lot for this test, not the most I ever have but I spent a significant amount of time reviewing. I took the test and felt relatively good about it. (Since this is written a little bit late, I can say that I did fairly well on the test!)
Also, I presented to Enmodes about the medical device our initial team came up with this week. The presentation was successful and the members of Enmodes enjoyed some aspects of our design, so we will be expanding on them in our bigger team. During the weekend, I headed to Munich, but that was really the start of my spring break, so I’ll write about that in my upcoming posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment