Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Chili con Carne // B O N N

My host's mom infamous chili con carne, tastes better than it looks! 
Okay let me explain the title. My host mom made us, Lexie and I, Chili con Carne soup and Baguette for dinner on friday night, and according to Lexie and by self observation, I think I enjoyed it a little too much. Hence, I thought it will be a nice topic for this weekend adventure, as it was as chill as sitting back and eating a bowl of chili con carne soup, literally.

So Friday was Alwin's birthday, and a couple of us went out to celebrate his birthday! It was an interesting Friday night; my highlight of the night was jumping on a trampoline in Katie's house as well as watching Alwin sing Drake's songs with so much passion. Saturday was very chill, I met up with Camella and Deanna at a coffee shop and we had a mini bible study which was fun! We read two chapters in the book of John and had interesting discussions about its content. After this, I came back home, finished and turned in my assignment that was due. Then Lexi and I had a girls night. We watched two Rom-com movies called, "How to be Single" and "The Proposal." It was really fun to just chill at home and have a laugh! After the movie, I went on to writing and updating my blog post, and afterwards I went to bed. 

On Sunday morning, Jack, Lexi and I went to Beethoven's house. Seeing that Bonn is Beethoven's hometown, it was only fitting for us to visit his house in Bonn. This was a neat experience, it was cool to walk through the halls this classical music genius walked! My favorite part of the museum was the digital space area, which allowed you the opportunity to listen to Beethoven's songs and see his composed works. After this museum, Nicky, Lexi and I went for a run in preparation for the Bonn Marathon in April. It was such a beautiful day for a run and it was nice to be out in nature. After this, Lexi and I went back home and we had dinner, after which I packed for my trip to Paris and my planned spring break vacation to Italy. 

I will keep you updated! 
Bis spater. 







No comments:

Post a Comment