Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Birthday Brouhaha


This past week was full of work. There was a lot of homework and a physiology exam to prepare for. However, I made sure to prepare for everything that I had to do. I spent hours each day on homework and preparing for my exam. However, even with all my preparation, I struggled with the exam. I had a tough time with a lot of questions. The worst is when I got a question wrong that had the correct answer a few questions down. However, I put all of that in the past since Friday was my birthday. Since I couldn't have dairy at the time, I blew out my birthday candle not from a cake, but a package of haribo guy bears. Later, I presented my project for the enmodes presentation and met up with my classmates to celebrate my birthday and the end of exam week. Now I'm refreshed and ready for a great time in Paris and spring break!

No comments:

Post a Comment