Sunday, March 25, 2018

Spring break please take me back

     Howdy folks, I know Portugal what a rush. This last week I had one of the best weeks of my life. The views and landscape was literally breath taking and perfect. I couldn't have been in a more peaceful setting on then on that island. I was just sitting on top of a mountain one day and exploring a beach side the other. This went hand and hand with some great company, who surprised me in a great way. They helped me figure out a little bit more about myself as well as develop better friendships then the ones I had before. I decided one day that I wanted to go explore a particular path and I left the group for a bit and when I was walking back they were waiting for me which (I know that's what friends do) but isn't what I'm used too. But back to that hike, absolutely awesome. On one side you saw a lake that was utterly still and peaceful and surrounded by mountains and birds. The other side had the ocean with a little town on the beach and it was so pretty that pictures will never do it justice. On a side note I almost got left in Portugal going to the island because the boarding passes for ryanair close 45 minutes before boarding and me the dummy didn't screen shot his boarding pass. The lady behind the counter made a hand written ticket for me and was like here you go now run!!! On top of that excitement flying around got really bumpy because apparently we were flying through a hurricane. We hit the ground and everyone started clapping. After Portugal we flew to Madrid where we had an amazing tour with a buffet afterwards which was quite filling. All in all it was a stupendous trip with an amazing crew and wouldn't change my week there for the world. I hope to come back someday. Until next time, tchua (goodbye)

.

No comments:

Post a Comment