Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Week 8: I discovered I do not like snails alive or dead

Bonjour, mon amie!

France was amazing in so many ways. I took French in High School and listening natives speak the language was heavenly. The food, the wine, and the people of France were too good to me.

First off, I LOVED our tour guide for the Hotel Dieu. I want her to be my third grandma and I hope she enjoys her retirement. I have always loved the smaller towns with quite streets, so Colmar and Beaune were lovely to me. There is something special about a small town with no tourists that just captures the beauty of the country it is in.
Eiffel Tower lit up on the eve of International Women's Day

Artavia made me take this picture for my mom
As for Paris, I do not think I could ever see and visit everything Paris has to offer without living there. It is definitely a city I will go back to when I get the chance. Its charm and beautiful buildings made me understand why it is such a visited city.

Special request for my host dad who used to live in Paris!

xoxo, 
Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment