Sunday, March 25, 2018

Busy busy week, and apparently were dying soon

     Welcome back folks, these last week wasn't super exciting especially after reading about spring break but heck was it ever busy but don't leave me just yet. We just got back from spring break and did nothing but non-stop homework and projects and visit a hospital and museum . Haha funny story we built a toothbrush in solidworks and made the dimensions for each piece separate so when we put it together... it kind of fits? At the hospital I saw an open heart surgery and saw the incisions and everything, I had to sit back for a second because I was getting a little lightheaded but heck I went back after 3 minutes of rest. According to the doctor, the aorta for the patient busted and he was lucky to be alive. The doctor then leaned over and whispered you came on the best day, I've never even seen an aorta busted like this before. I forgot that surgery is a lot of stitching though, I was sitting there going ok after this stitch we'll be good and that went on for about an hour. I think the funniest part of that day was the doctors would tell a joke to each other and then they would repeat the joke to me in English and it was like deja vu because the doctors would laugh the same way even though they just told the same joke to themselves. The museum was particularly interesting because they had an iron lung and some of the weirdest devices I have ever seen in my life. And Maddie says April 18th is earth's doom date just so you guys are aware. It's late over here though, wish me luck on my test this week. Later guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment