Friday, March 2, 2018

R&R Week

NOTHING HAPPENED THIS WEEK AND IT WAS GREAT AND WONDERFUL especially after
Carnival because your girl needed a relaxation week. Well kind of  a relaxation week because I realized I should probably start studying for exams.

But even though I said nothing happened things did happen, just not a lot. Dr. Fajt flew in on Tuesday and it is super nice having her here. Pharmacology class is easier and I like it a lot better with her there in person. It's just so much easier for us to communicate with her and ask her our questions. I am honestly going to be super sad when she leaves cause I enjoy talking with her as well.

Wednesday we took our excursion to Bayer and if I could work in a building like that I would be the happiest of bugs. The building had so many windows and it just felt so open and freeing and it was surrounded by the gardens at trees and ugh I want. It was modern yet in touch with nature. Me gusta. Any whoooo learned a lot of fun things at Bayer (and a lot about bees (SAVE THE BEES)) because everything was so interactive. Got to try  out virtual reality for the first time but had to stop because being an adult sucks and I get motion sick now. I probably would have been fine if I was not a bee flying around and doing bee things.

Might also mention that I am pretty sure my host mom considers my basic food groups to be potatoes and Nutella. I came home one day and I didn't get a hello oh no I got a Brynn I made you potatoes (vegetables for Shannon) but potatoes for you! And I mean heckin whoop I am all about potatoes but I don't think Sonja understands that this is a dangerous game that she doesn't know shes playing because I will eat all the potatoes.

Potatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment