Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Week 5: Kressimir is the #1 airbnb host

Hallo!

Week 5 was the calm before the storm.  I had enough schoolwork to stay busy but it was beginning to pile up. So by the weekend, I was ready to head to Amsterdam.

I love traveling to new cities because I never know what to expect. Amsterdam and its culture were refreshing and shocking at the same time. First of all, let me tell you all about our Airbnb host! He picked our lost souls from the train station at midnight and fed us breakfast every single morning (best cheese I have ever tasted tbh). Our adventures in Amsterdam are unforgettable and it made me realize how extremely lucky I am to be on this Hero's Journey. I think my favorite part was visiting the Anne Frank house and seeing in person what I once read in her diary.


Anne Frank statue 


Our travels back to Bonn were very stressful! We missed one of our connections and honestly I felt quite guilty. Some of us were already on the train and I was not sure if it was the correct one so we all just waited only to realize it was our train....as it was pulling off (LOL). It was an amazing trip and I would 100% go back to Amsterdam to explore more of the city.


Best travel buddies ever! (someone pls crop me in)

xoxo,
Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment