Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Week 7: I think I made up a new German verb on the final

Gah!

This was the most dreadful week ever! I was so glad when it was over. I can totally blame the hard time those exams gave me on my reckless behavior. I don't know why I thought exams would be easier in Germany than they are in College Station. I do not deal well with stress so this week was very hard for me mentally and emotionally. However, at the end of the week my host parents reminded me that I would be okay and that exams were not the main reason I was here (I love Katja and Ralph!!).

At the end of the week, some of us headed out to a bar to eat and drink. Afterwards, we went dancing to relieve our stress and live a little. This weekend I stayed in the comfort bed and just took time for myself. It was very needed and I felt reenergized.

Oh, I forgot to mention in my last post that I went to the Kendrick Lamar concert in Cologne. That was so so so COOL! Whenever someone asks me if I have ever seen him live I will be able to say "Yes. I saw him live in Germany".

Spring Break is finally here and I am having mixed emotions. I am ready to eat and explore and eat.

xoxo,
Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment