Saturday, March 3, 2018

FIRST TIME EVER TO SKI

So my first time skiing was freaking awesome!!!! It was one of the best weekends of my life thank you Brynn and Austin for making it such an enjoyable weekend. I did almost all I could from going down the bunny slope to the second hardest slope (by accident haha) that was a tumble to say the least. I also almost killed someone. I was going down this slope trying my S form and I didn't pick up one of my feet enough and it went forty five degrees instead of ninety degrees. The rest is history with a lady flying 5 feet from her original position and her boy friend about to pounce on me. Of course I flew a good 10 feet and when I was getting up I felt something wet come streaming down my face and I was like oh shoot. I need to call Dr. Wasser I'm bleeding out. I started wiping off my forehead and it was just a cake of sweat had formed there and I was ok. The next day I also had a traumatic experience when I was going down a steeper hill I tried to slide to stop (like a quick stop) and instead of stopping I flipped and landed on my head. Least to say I stopped but not like I expected. After skiing we went to the tallest mountain in Germany called the Zugspitze 9,700 feet above sea level. The view was absolutely stunning and breath taking, I couldn't believe what I was seeing. After getting back we had loads of tests to study for which I was still ill prepared for (I know what your thinking not Joseph, haha well... studying is going). Well see how those test go this next week, but wish me luck I don't know if I can take Paris for a whole week.






No comments:

Post a Comment