Monday, March 26, 2018

SCHOOL = DEATH

SCHOOL = DEATH
I know last week I talked about school sadness, but this week was GO TIME. You only have one shot to do not miss your chance to blow this opportunity only comes once in a lifetime…make an impact and save that GPA. Many of us choke while others come on top. That’s just survival of the fittest. Although it was pretty stressful, many great things rise from the ashes. A dream weekend in a winter wonderland. The weather in Bonn has been cold and frigid, and like any other Texan girl I miss my Nikes and big t-shirts. The amount of layers I put on can never stop the cold winds from the north. But the cold pain is worth it when it snows. On Friday it was Alwins birthday and we celebrated his accomplishments of kind of surviving another year. Although that wasn’t the best part because nothing is as beautiful, as when you walk out of a pub to white flurries. I then joined up with tha girls..and we had about a five hour snowball fight/building snowmen. It was a night that you could never plan but allow for the best to come. The next day was relaxing as I did laundry to get ready for the two week break. With a girls night baking more cookies and watching movies, we made a giant cookie pile.  As another week passes its moments on the bus, to throwing trash away I try to remember to be thankful for every second because I am EUROPE!!
Till Paris my loves.
XOXO,
Going German


Fun fact: My life is a lie. My 2nd grade teacher taught us that gecko- stood for beginning. My whole life I’ve been saying.. “from the gecko”. Instead of the actual saying “ from the get go”. Thanks to mindless studying I learned something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment