Thursday, March 23, 2023

Wk 10; Cele in Spain

week 10/16 of my study abroad!

My program abroad, like most schools in the United States, had spring break from March 14 to March 17. In this case, many people decided to travel, and I was not going to be an exception while abroad.

Therefore... I planed a week trip to Spain!๐Ÿ’ƒ☺
My spring break began in the beautiful southern Spanish city of Alicante, where I was greeted by warm weather and turquoise-colored beaches๐Ÿ’™. During my stay, I was able to see many cute "plazas," as well as some tourist attractions like El Castillo de Santa Barbara, Playa San Juan, and Mushroom Street. as well as I had the opportunity to visit the two municipalities of Alicante, Benidorm and Murcia, both of which I highly recommend visiting if you are in Alicante.๐Ÿ’‹
Alicante was not my only destination and on Thursday morning๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ I was heading  to Sevilla. 
When I first arrived, I was astounded by its infrastructure, buildings are so close from each other that the streets are so narrow that makes it hard to believe cars could drive between them.  Sadly, I was only able to spend three days in Sevilla, although I was amazed by its culture and traditions. As part of my experience I tried paella for the first time, a traditional Spanish dish, and witnessed a flamenco performance in "Plaza Espaรฑa.". while there i was able to appreciate the Cathedral of Sevilla, El Palacio de la Condesa, and enjoyed Sevilla's night view at "Las Zetas." Sevilla is definitely a magical city but i would say that "los Sevillanos" bring the life and cheerfulness to that city, i was surprised by how happy the people were in Sevilla, and its is very common to see people singing flamenco inside restaurants, which makes your stay much pleasant. ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ƒ

Finally, on my way back from Spain, my plane landed in Charleroi,๐Ÿ™…๐Ÿ˜• Belgium, which in comparison to the cities that I was for the past days this city felt like I was in a scene from "The Walking Dead" or a ghost town. Unfortunately, from there, I traveled to Brussels, where my train to Cologne was leaving, so I had time to wander around and eat some delicious and traditional Belgian food. ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ˜‡

Thanks for reading my blog and don't forget to subscribe! :DGig'em!




No comments:

Post a Comment