Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Week 7 and 8

 Week 7:

This was a super boring week that was awful - I was sick. Super boring because all I did was sit in bed :(

Week 8:

Thankfully this week I was healthy again and ready to get back to everything. My brother and his wife came to visit from America! I was so happy to see them - and even though I missed the trip to Belgium with them that I was supposed to take but I was able to see them and that's all I need after missing them for 2 months. Then the week was spent getting back to normal - like making up exams that I missed and taking new ones. Then for the weekend a small group of us decided to go to Berlin to explore the city. We got a super cheap public transportation pass and were able to get everywhere which was very nice. We ate at a great mexican place, saw some cool buildings, and stayed at a really nice hostel. Overall I just cant wait for spring break.

No comments:

Post a Comment