Sunday, March 26, 2023

Week 11- School

 This week heavily involved school (BMEN 211). In other news, we fund out that the entire BMEN undergraduate curriculum is being change. It has been frustrating to know this is happening but it took awhile for our advisor to send us the recording of the information session. I have since watched the video and know that the change will be for the better, it just sucks that we're in the transition. I am also frustrated because I just had an advising meeting where we fixed up my degree plan and now I'm back at square one. 

On Friday I went shopping and got dinner with Elizabeth and Kat. It was definitely a fun way to end the week and I'm going to miss going on new adventures in Bonn with them! I finally got Elizabeth to try the chicken pizza from the place my host mom always orders from which was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment