Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Week 6

 Week 6:

This week was the week of Karneval and a trip to Croatia! Karneval was very fun and I was very glad to be a part of the parade within Beuel. Hearing so many people yell at you for candy in german is crazy but it was super fun. For the weekend we decided that we would go to Croatia for the 3 day weekend instead of staying in the Karneval area of Bonn and Cologne - even though it is fun I don't think I could have partied as hard as they do. 

Croatia was super fun and absolutely stunning - it so great to be able to go on these weekend trips and see new things. I never would have been this spontaneous in America but it is amazing to be able to do that here. We explored around old ruins and made it to the national park that was absolutely stunning. 

I am still settling into my host family - but they are so amazing it is easy to do, around Karneval lots of the family was around and there were pastries everywhere you looked. 

No comments:

Post a Comment