Sunday, March 26, 2023

Week 11 - Tacos finally perfected

 

               This was an interesting week. School was slow and honestly long in terms of how the days felt. Nothing really special happened on that front but my life has changed a lot since. I think I’ve had to do a lot of growing this week in a short amount of time and I am confused as to how I am supposed to proceed. Thankfully, I have friends and family that can give me advice and help me with some of those things.

              Saturday, we went on an excursion with Doctor Wasser and when we pulled up in the bus and he was dressed like a plague doctor, I almost died laughing because he looked fantastic and strangely built. Laka was just sitting there like nothing was happening and it was a normal Saturday that took me off guard since my dogs would be freaking out the second I put the mask on. The excursion was great and we were able to walk along the river and learn about Bonn and the presentation we were supposed to have in Vienna. The food at the end of the road was great and I have never been more happy to see a steak with butter in my life especially when I don’t eat steak here because of the price of it, so, thank you Dr. Wasser.

              Apart from that, I was able to cook some tacos and I was finally able to do the cheese thing with the correct pan which was great. Jackson has officially become part Mexican with his guac creation which has honestly surprised me, but what can I say? There is a reason he is my Pinche. I was able to have good talks with everyone and found out that Bonnsch bottles beer here so those were awesome. Overall, I’m glad that my week ended well and I hope that things will get better soon. ON TO PARIS!

No comments:

Post a Comment