Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Week 8

 This past week has been pretty chill. Most of my time was spent working on school and studying. More train strikes have been occurring and my host mom had to drive me to school on Friday. She's super sweet and was basically driving everyone in the house around that day. Over the weekend, we went to Berlin. We stayed in a hostel (granted it was definitely a nicer one). We had the whole room to ourselves which was nice until they didn't have any towels to rent us. Drying off with my dirty shirt was pretty interesting after my shower. My stomach also was hurting pretty bad that night so the hostel wasn't the best experience. Berlin as a whole was really fun, I think we made the most out of our 23 hours. I think my favorite thing was going into the Reichstag. It was pretty cold but we saw a good view of the city. 

Next week is going to be a lot- my sister is getting into Frankfurt on Monday and I will go spend the night in Frankfurt with her (and the German midterm). Tuesday is my birthday, then we have a 211 exam and physio retake on Wednesday. Austin is visiting from Enmodes on Friday so it will be nice to finally ask him the questions we've had for a long time. Spring break will be after that, so we're almost half way done with the program (scary). Time is going by really fast for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment