Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Week 9

 Exams. 

It was a long week full of studying. That's honestly all I can say about it. I got to the Aib early and stayed late with Peri in order to prepare for my exams. I've struggled with migraines with week but not much can really be done about it. It is the first time I've had bad migraines in a while so that is good, but frustrating. The genetics exam was very difficult but the physiology exam I think went alright. 

 Spring break is starting this weekend so it is tough to stay focused. I'm very excited to see my sisters. Traveling with them might be tough but overall I think we will have a good time. We are going to Spain and Portugal. I am very excited to go to Barcelona because I'm considering a Master's degree there. 

We also presented our ideas to Austen for Enmodes. I think they went really well and am looking forward to see who we get grouped with.  I am also excited to see where our final projects go. 

It snowed this week which was surprising because we were told that after Karnival the weather would get better. I'm still waiting for it to get warm (although I don't mind the weather too much). 

No comments:

Post a Comment