Saturday, March 11, 2023

Week 9: Three Exams in a Week Should Be Illegal

     Oh sweet mother of pearl was this week ridiculous. The amount of time that I spent getting ready for all of the exams we had this week and preparing for Spring Break is something I'm not really wanting to admit. The German midterm went perfectly fine but the other two exams were a different story. The genetics exam was very detailed oriented and it made me realize that I need to spend more time on the textbook going forward. The physiology exam was fine and I honestly wasn't too worried about it anyhow. I really understand the material so I don't feel like I walk into the exams knowing nothing. 

    I can't wait to go to Italy over this break. I love being in Germany and being around the people that I've become good friends with, but I think everyone needs a break. We've been around each other constantly for the past nine weeks and I think some time apart will give people new perspectives on things. I'm also so so excited to see Olivia. She's one of my best friends and we have such similar interests when it comes to traveling. I know that we're going to explore everything Italy has to offer. Italy here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment