Sunday, March 26, 2023

Week 11

This week started off bad, and just progressively got worse. Luckily, Amanda and Victoria were my rocks this week and I have never been more grateful. School went by fairly fast, and the content we were learning this week was very interesting. I always love listening to Dr. Wasser lecture because it's amazing to see how intelligent he really is. Thursday, I met with Rike and Reagan to talk about Paris and the gluten free options there. It made me excited to go but also a little nervous. Nonetheless, I had a good time talking with them, I have never realized how funny the both of them are until that conversation. On Friday, Dr. Wasser gave a lecture regarding women and their roles in medicine in History of Medicine. This was by far one of my favorite lectures he has given, and I think for obvious reasons. It's interesting to see how society was back then and how it has changed over time for women. On Saturday, Dr. Wasser had a day planned for us! We walked around in the city Dr. Wasser lives in and got to learn about the history there! I think my favorite story was the history of magic, and getting to see the building where it was founded. I thought it was very interesting! We headed to the ferry to take us to another area Wasser wanted to show us, and we grabbed lunch! This place had really good food and it was nice being able to relax for a bit. After lunch, we made a couple more stops and then headed home. I had no idea how exhausted I was until I got home and laid in bed. Amanda and I ended up making dinner and then just crashing. On Sunday, we headed to Starbucks to get some homework done and then just relaxed for the rest of the day. 

This weekend made up for the crappy week. 37 days until we are home! ◡̈ 

No comments:

Post a Comment