Sunday, March 26, 2023

Week 11

 This week we were back in bonn for class. My older sister was with me Saturday to Tuesday night. It was nice seeing her. She thought my study abroad program was very cute and enjoyed the lectures she went to. She is now in  Austria. 

On a good note Ted Lasso Season 3 episodes are coming out every Wednesday and I'm so excited! It is my favorite show and I've been waiting for season 3 for over a year. The first 2 episodes have been really good and for anyone reading this who hasn't seen the show, you should watch. 

Genetics class this week was a struggle. We had lots of technology issues and I am tired of zoom. Peri and I have been working hard in that class and it doesn't really seem to matter too much but we will keep trying. I like the subject more than I thought I would. 

After a nonstop traveling week with Spring break, it was nice to come back to the quietness of Bonn. It was nice to go to the gym again and drink herbal tea. I'm all traveled out, but I'm going to be able to rally for Paris and France for sure. I haven't finished planning what I'm going to do that weekend but I'm not worried. I'll figure it out. 

Living with an old person has made me more thankful for small things in life. Yesterday it rained on us on our walking tour and I was just thinking about how my host mom couldn't even do this walking tour because she would tire out too quickly and she wouldn't go out anyway because she wouldn't want to be caught in the rain. I was just thankful that I could do that so easily and honestly it was nice. 

The walking tour on Saturday was very nice. I really appreciated Dr.Wasser's commitment to the bit and Lakka was fun to see. I liked seeing the area and learning about the history as well. Lunch was delicious. That place was really nice and my dish was delicious. 10/10 would do again. 

When I got home my host mom was playing cards with her daughter and friends. I was invited to join so I played with them and ate dinner and then went to my room and called my sisters. It was nice playing card games but they all spoke German the whole time so it can be very difficult for me to contribute or interact with them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment