Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Week 9 (6th Marsch - 12th Marsch)

The week before spring break. It was fast but slow. Relaxing but stressful. 

The first few days ended up merging. There was snow once again, and I woke up early just to see it before it melted. Peri, Erin, and I failed to finish watching Gladiator, but it really is a great movie. Friday consisted of drinks and donating to Colby's charity house. Pat, Emi, and I decided to go to Colby's house to ride together to the airport for our 6am flight to Sevilla. The flight was good enough for the price. Our first day in Sevilla was us being tired but pushing through to walk around the city. On Sunday, we went to a garden palace, a bullfighting ring, and the Plaza of España. On the way home, we stopped by a pharmacy, and I came out with ibuprofen and a new piercing on my right ear.

Overall, I have enjoyed Sevilla, and I hope that I get the same feeling from Madrid and Barcelona.

Just before going on spring break, I thought of the break that I (and everyone) needs. But then leaving was reminiscent of that feeling of going back home from college. Part of me feels that I will feel slightly homesick while away. There have only been a couple of days where it has been unpleasant, and while I do miss my family and friends, I am blessed to have this opportunity to travel at a young age surrounded by great people.

No comments:

Post a Comment