Monday, March 6, 2023

Week 8

 The Lizzo concert was amazing! She has amazing vocals, very strong stage presence, and interacted with the audience so naturally. I was so happy that I went. Tuesday and Wednesday and Thursday were all a little boring. I was trying to get reviews completed for my exams and that was pretty much it. Friday however was packed full. After class Kassy, Peri, and I left for Dortmund and went to the Dortmund soccer game. I had such a good time and I really want to go to another one. Some guys in the stands next to us were weird but other than that 10/10 experience. Then we took a 2:15am night train to Amsterdam. I woke up pretty much every hour and had wished I changed into more comfortable clothes (I was in jeans and doc martens) but I would do it again. It was better than a night train so I'm interested in taking more and seeing how they are. 

Amsterdam was super cool. I want to go back during tulip season. It is very pretty and overall people are very nice there. You have to be careful of bikes though. I almost got hit by one (it was my fault) but the biker also saw me and decided to get as close as possible for a laugh. It was funny but I was careful about where I walked from then on. Amsterdam has these little dolls called Miffy and I got one, they are so cute. 

 I'm nervous about next week and the workload because I have 3 exams and enmodes but ultimately it will be ok. Looking forward to spring break with my sisters a lot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment