Thursday, April 27, 2023

Week 7- A lovely week in Bonn

 After our adventures in Croatia, I was sorely in need of a week to slow down and refocus on my studies & personal health. Thankfully, Week 7 proved to be just that. Many of my evenings were spent studying for my upcoming Physiology and Differential Equations exams, and I was able to spend quality time building relationships with many of my friends here in Germany. On Saturday night, I went to Jackson & Pat's house in Bad Godesberg with Milo & Kass. We ate tacos and had an incredibly fun evening, which served as a really nice change of pace from the busyness of travel. Although weeks like these don't have as many Kodak moments to write home about, they're crucial to provide balance to such a busy semester. Thankful for walks like these around Vilich, my neighborhood:


Also, the heart is really cool. Learned quite a bit about cardiac physiology, both in my studies and through watching a bit of The Good Doctor. Very successful week.

Colby Wilkens
04/27/23


No comments:

Post a Comment