Monday, April 17, 2023

A couple of stresses

 

            Another week down, another week that is more damn stressful. This week has been such a pain since I am having to study for genetics and need a B in the class, as well as enmodes and packing for the trip back home. My dad has made sure to remind me that I need another suitcase to bring back home so I’m going to have to start looking into that sometime this week or next week. Knowing myself, I will leave it till the last minute so I would say that most likely next week.

              With enmodes being due this week, I am definitely having to put in some work that I would rather focus on genetics but enmodes is quite important so I don’t mind doing that for now and seeing if I can sneak some genetics in. I bet the group will let me do some studying once I finish some work for them and show that I am available for other help. Shouldn’t be a stressful week and I’ve loved working with the “compas” this week so it will be a good experience as it has been since the beginning. Got lucky with a group of very hard-working individuals so I am quite pleased with how the project has turned out so far and I bet it will be great for the upcoming presentation.

              The genetics has been going well so far and I am a bit stressed with taking the exam but considering that I need an 80 to get a B in the class, I need to put some overtime into it which is a bit hard with the current situation with enmodes, but ill figure it out. Dr. Derr has been very graceful with his grading of us over here in Germany so I can’t complain about grades since he has been more than fair and there is nothing else I can do but study.

              Should be going home in a couple of days and I want to enjoy what is left here in Germany with a smile and see what else I am missing before I head back home. Relationships with people have been improving and I think everything will be pretty damn good before I head back home. Hopefully nothing changes and those things will continue to improve. See y’all next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment