Sunday, April 16, 2023

Week 14

 This week went by super fast! I didn't have much this week, Amanda had tons of school work. On Sunday, we went to dinner with our host dad at some Greek restaurant in Siegburg. This was my first time ever having Greek food and it was amazing. I love our host dad, he's always so nice and very jokeful. During the week, we just had classes. On Thursday we went to Remagen and went to this museum that taught us about the Remagen bridge and its significance. Then on Friday, we had a trip to Bingen and Andernach. It was honestly a lot of fun, but I was just so tired from traveling in the two days. This week was crazy just because of Enmodes, and then finals coming up. I'm honestly just so tired from everything and cannot wait to catch up on sleep in the summer. We keep getting closer and closer to going home... I am honestly excited to go home (I never thought I would say that) but I really am going to miss Germ. It has become home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment