Sunday, April 23, 2023

Week 15

 This entire week was SO stressful. It was Enmodes and Enmodes and Enmodes. I think everyday this week we stayed at the AiB until eleven, maybe even midnight. I had multiple panic attacks and ended up calling my mom to calm me down. It was a blast ◡̈. On Friday, we had to present to Enmodes and that honestly went really well. Afterwards it felt like there was a weight lifted off my shoulders. While some groups presented, we got to see what Enmodes works on and it was so interesting. I loved getting to walk around their facility and see first hand what they do. On Saturday we had Charity day. I honestly was stressing out about exams and then finals that Charity day seemed like a burden BUT, it was much needed and an absolute blast. Amanda and I got put together in our group, and we painted a little building rainbow colors. It was so fun and very much needed relaxing time. For dinner that night, we went and ate at BeReal. It was a burger joint, it was good, but not as good as Burgermanufaktur. On Sunday, Amanda and I studied all day and crammed for finals. I cannot believe time has flown by so quickly... I'm going to miss Germ, but I am so excited to go home and see my babies! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment